Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BOBBlogChallenge 'Skin Saviours'

So I decided to jump on the band wagon pretty late with this challenge but decided I’d post a week one to the challenge even if it is nearly a week late! :P I will be posting week 2 of the challenge tomorrow which is “Hair Heroes.”
This challenge has been set out by Samantha at AllTheBuzz and it is to post weekly around the same time about different products you like under different categories!
 This week is “Skincare Saviours,” so I have chosen 3 different products which I would define as my skincare saviours!

My first one is Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion & Soothing Facial Toner



Now these products are what I have been using for years to keep my skin clean and healthy. I find them nice and gentle on the skin with great results with continuous use.
Every evening and sometimes in the morning if my skin particularly bad I will use these on mainly my chin and around my nose as this is where I am affected most by spots.
These together really help fend off spots if you notice one coming up.

Next I have chosen Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gentle Cleanser.



Recently I decided to take a break from the simple products for my skin and use the yes to range. I have previously written a full review on this product which you can see HERE
I think this is great also a great skin cleanser with great results as long as you use it regularly. I found after so long of using it, if I went a day or two without using it then I would really notice spots coming up on my skin. Another great thing about this product is that it lasts for a very long time. I have had it now since October and used it nearly every night and again sometimes in the morning and I still have some left.
 I am back using the simple products again at the moment but I do like to change to and from sometimes to really see which is helping my skin the most.
I learned recently from a make-up artist in mac that cucumber face washes are mainly targeted for people with oily skin as cucumbers help take the oiliness out of your skin to give a much dryer look. This is also a reason I have decided to go back to using my simple products for a while as I do have quite dry skin anyway.  But for people with oily skin I think this is a product you might want to try out. J

And the last product I have chosen as a skin saviour is 
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion.


As a person with eczema it is essential for me to moisturize my skin to keep away any flare ups of my skin and to help stop it itching at night which can cause me to scratch my skin and cause cuts.
I find Aveeno Daily Lotion to be the best moisturiser I have ever found that keeps my skin nice. I also use it on my face before applying make-up and before going to bed and have found since I did start doing this that dryness on my face doesn’t happen as much anymore and is less intense even though I wear make-up daily.  I recommend this as a must have for people with eczema or just dry skin in general. Aveeno also do a range of other products like shower gel and others that is also very good for your skin.

Well there you have it. These are my top skincare saviours.
I also consider my Cleanse Off Mitt to be a top skincare saviour but as I just posted a blog about it I won’t write about it here but it is definitely on my list!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will have another post for you tomorrow at 7pm on my “Hair Heroes.”

You can check out other BOBBlogChallenge posts if you check out #BOBBlogChallenge on twitter or just check out Samantha's Twitter HERE 

Stay Beautiful <3

~AlwaysTimeForTea




No comments:

Post a Comment