Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bloggers Meet Up Dublin!

Yesterday (31/11/13) I attended a Dublin Bloggers Meet organized by the lovely BelleFBeauty! It was such a great event and I really enjoyed myself!
When I first arrived to the Dakota Bar I met Filomena out the front and she told me that the venue had changed! I was very surprised but it was just across the street in the Lost Society bar. I made my way across and met Christelle who gave me my goodie bag and explained the terrible stress the two of them had to endure! Because Dakota bar told them they couldn’t have the meet up in there they had to organize somewhere else very last minute as a venue! So all I can say is well done to you for doing a really fantastic job! And a huge thanks to Lost Society Bar for letting all us chatty girls sit around for hours for this event!





I was the first to arrive so I got a chance to take a couple of pictures of the lovely cakes and treats around the room. There was delicious chocolate and vanilla cheesecakes which I probably ate about half off…..seriously they were delicious! :D There was also a bunch of cartons of coconut water and this aloe vera drink…which I am now officially obsessed with, I need to get my hands on more of this.

These cakes.....<3

The venue in Lost Society Bar

I had a root through my goodie bag to see what little wonders we got and found a lovely range of products including a little pocket mirror which I have been needed for a long time!
Thank you to Cloud10Beauty for providing these awesome bags! :D
Next to arrive after me was Emma from TheOrdinaryGirlsGuideToMasteringHerMakeup and we had a great time chatting and meeting other as well. Throughout the evening I got to meet a range of beauty and fashion bloggers and made sure to get all their links to blogs which I will post at the end of the blog!

What was in our goodie bags! :D

There were a talk by Giovanna from Cloud10Beauty on their new products and even had a set of their brushes as one of the raffle prizes! :D
Then we had a talk from Aoibhe from TheSecretObsession who talked about her road to getting her blog more popular and just a bit on how to get more recognized online! I thought her talk was great and she was so funny and nice as well! Really enjoyed meeting her!

Giovanna from Cloud10Beauty

Aoibhe from TheSecretObsession
Photo from Constance Doyle

After another little while of chatting and eating cheesecake they held the raffle which we were all given one free strip for! :D I didn’t get around to buying another strip as I was chatting with people the whole time I was there but they did the draw and I ended up winning! I was so excited because I never win anything! I won a beautiful new set of make-up brushes from Real Techniques! This was just fantastic as I was going to buy a set of brushes soon anyway and now I won them! Super happy about it! :D

So happy with my prize! :D
Cant wait to try them out!
I had a nice cup of coffee while continuing my chats with all the bloggers and before I knew it, it was nearly 8pm! The event was over at 8 but I had to leave a few minutes early to go catch my bus home but I had such a fantastic time and just can’t wait until the next one!
Big well done to Filomena from BelleFBeauty for organizing this event! And fair play to how you handled the venue situation! :D

Had a fantastic time <3


8 comments:

  1. I I absolutely love it! Such a good write up! Thanks for coming! Really do appreciate it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! thanks for holing the meet u and cant wait till the next one :D x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW dodgy photo haha :D but thank you lady <3 xxxxxx great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the only one i had but im gonna get a better one from the photographers bunch! Dont worry! :D

      Delete
  4. What a great event, looked spectacular. I love your blog, I'm now following you, I'd be honoured if you could check out mine? I'm from Derry x

    http://www.thereddutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely website! :D love the make up posts!

      And thanks very much! x

      Delete
  5. His Secret Obsession is a, relationship book available to download as an audio book or a PDF. Right away, it empathizes with women who’ve been frustrated by their attempts to woo a man. Hands up if any of this sounds familiar to you:

    ReplyDelete