Monday, October 21, 2013

Dublin Bloggers Meet up

On Saturday the 19th this month I attended The Dublin Bloggers Meet Up organized by AllTheBuzz and oh my god what an event! :) It was held in the Church Café in Dublin city which was a great venue and easy to find.
I was greeted by the lovely Samantha who told me it was the first time she had organized an event like this. As I walked in I saw the lovely goodie bags and was trying to decide which one to pick, then Samantha told me to take one of each! I couldn’t believe it!


Amazing goodie bags generously donated by The Cosmetic Outlet, Derma V10 and Neals Yard Remedies Ireland.

The set up was great and was well arranged for people to mingle easily and get to know one another. There were beautiful cupcakes laid out on all the tables which were just delicious!


I sat down and had a root through my goodie bags to see what sort of lovely things we were given and what was in them was just incredible! Such a range of beauty products, moisturisers and lip care. They were so well put together as was the whole event.

All the lovely products from the goodie bags! :D

The prizes for the raffle were fabulous! I had to get myself some tickets and even though I didn’t win any I was so happy to be able to attend this event! And congratulations to the people who did win! I’d say you were delighted!


There was a make-up demonstration by Niamh from Nima Brush where she showed us a few of their products including the Nima Mitt which I went and bought today, I just had to have it after the great talk she did. She even gave each person at the event a free brush. For myself this demonstration was just fantastic as I don’t know much about make up and do want to learn more about what products to use and how to use them! I learned so much just from the demonstration she gave.



After that there was a talk from Michelle from Her.ie. Michelle told us how she got where she was today as an editor for such a popular site such as Her.ie. It was so nice meeting her as I do read a lot of articles on this website. She also gave out a few tips and tricks on how to use the internet to your advantage to get more noticed in whatever area you cover. I felt so inspired by her talk and as I was leaving the event my mind was filled with ideas for blogs and other things.

Unfortunatly i didnt get a picture with Michelle because I had to leave right after her talk.

This event was truly amazing and I congratulate Samantha from AllTheBuzz for organizing it! I hope to attend more of these in the future where I will get to meet many more lovely people and also to get inspiration from, like I did this one! I even went and made a twitter account after Michelle’s talk and from lots of the people there telling me I should have one to keep in touch easily and just to stay in the loop of other events going on.

I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did and will hopefully be seeing everyone again soon!

A few of the lovely bloggers that I got to chat to:


(They are all the links I got but message me if i dot have you and I'll add you in!)

You can also add me now on twitter 

Stay Beautiful :)

~AlwaysTimeForTea

Samantha and I at the meet up! :D



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely write up! Thank you so much Hun I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much, makes it all worthwhile! I hope you don't mind me pinching the pic of me and you as I never got one of us taken! Hopefully we can meet again soon xx

    ReplyDelete